Adult coaching opportunities are available for every sport.
Youth and adult Buddy Volunteers play a critical in the success of the Take On Sports Program.
- Help make this a safe and positive sports experience for the
- Are assigned to every athlete for every sport based on the need of the athlete and the experience of the Buddy Volunteer.
- Youth buddy volunteers may start volunteering from age 10 and up.
- Adult buddy volunteers must be 18 years of age and older.
- Should commit to volunteering the full six weeks of the league.
- Must register on-line through the same registration program that the athletes register through.Can also earn service hours needed for school.
- 18 years of age and older are required to have a background check when registering to volunteer in a sport.
- Thank you for volunteering your time! There is no cost to volunteer and you receive a free Take On Sports T-shirt.
Current Board Members:
- President: Steve Latham
- Vice President: Currently Vacant
- Treasurer: Sheri Geraghty
- Secretary: Currently Vacant
- Communications Director: Jennifer Johnson
- Sponsorship Coordinator: Currently Vacant
- Uniform Coordinator: Meredith Starling
- Baseball Commissioner: Steve Gustina
- Bowling Commissioner: Erin Pacilli
- Basketball Commissioner: Michelle Scheuerman
- Fitness Commissioners: Stephanie Poludniak
- Football Commissioner: Tom Geraghty
- Soccer Commissioner: Chris Martin
- Activities Committee: Scott & Stephanie Poludniak
- Outreach Committee: Rene Katkowski